Self Driving Tips in Rwanda
If you are transferring to Rwanda and are interested in self driving around the various safari destinations like Volcanoes National Park, Nyungwe Forest National park, Akagera Wildlife National park etc. Follow the self driving tips below to enjoy the best safari holidays in Rwanda.
- Scheme Your Route; before transferring on any trip around Rwanda, ensure to plan your trip very well as well as the route to take as you visit the numerous safari attractions around the country. This will help you know about the amount of fuel you will use for your entire journey.
- Rent a spacious 4×4 Car/ Fleet; ensure to book/ hire a 4×4 Car to transfer you around the various safari places in Rwanda. These are very appropriate for all kinds of vacations while self driving for longer drives around the country.
- Make sure to follow the driving rules in Rwanda; As you are self driving around the country’a safari places, make it a point to follow the driving rules for example the traffic rules, road signs etc.
- Carry your valid International Driver’s License; As you are planning your self drive adventure in Rwanda, ensure to carry your valid driver’s license so that you avoid any inconveniences while self driving on the roads in the country.
- Make sure to Fuel very well
- Have the right rad gadgets like the GPS navigation system, Road Maps etc
- Drive at the right pace
- Make sure your lights work very well and perfect.